Trust Annual Report 2020

 

THE CITY OF WINCHESTER TRUST LIMITED REPORT OF THE COUNCIL AND FINANCIAL STATEMENTS FOR THE YEAR ENDED 31 MARCH 2020

 

FURTHER NOTES TO THE ACCOUNTS

 

7 PROJECTS AND ACTIVITIES EXPENDITURE

 

  31 March 2020 31 March 2019
  £ £
     
Projects    
Vision document 30 972
Future 50 project - 78
  30 1,050
     
Activities    
     
TrustNews 1,930 1,860
Civic Voice - the national organisation 668 1,160
Other civic societies and environmentall associations 46 166
Station Approach legal action 2,657 -
Thomas Micklam publication launch - 80
Chester Civic Society Visit - 211
Clean Air Day Event - 150
Movement Strategy meeting - 137
Historic Town Forum conference - 122
Heritage Open Weekend    
- 2018 programme - 3,872
- 2019 programme 4,555 890
- 2020 programme 128 -
- Trust's own event (met from restricted funds) 196 236
  10,210 9,934

 

8 SUPPORT COSTS BREAKDOWN BY ACTIVITY

 

Support Costs Raising
Funds
Charitable
Activities
Total
2020
Basis of
Allocation
Total
2019
           
  £ £ £   £
Secretarial staff cost 1,501 11,009 12,510   11,915
25% of other support 275 2,018 2,293   2,166
costs          
  12% 88%   Time  
           
Other support costs          
Cleaning     775   775
Light, heat aand water     1,205   1,079
Insurance     1,505   1,501
Business Rates     1,058   1,035
Property Expenditure     1,612   1,024
Website development     -   1,148
Depreciation     322   429
Telephone/Internet     1,072   810
Publicity     180   409
Admin, postage, stationery     397   146
Equipment/ Consumables     1,025   267
Sundry Expenses     21   41
Barclays Bank compensation     -   -
      9,172   8,664
           
Remaining 75% of support costs   6,879 6,879   6,498
    100%   Usage of
Heritage Centre
 
           
Total Support Costs 1,776 19,906 21,682   20,579

 

25% of Support costs are apportioned in accordance with the allocation of direct secretarial costs,the remaining 75% solely to Charitable activities reflecting the use made of the Heritage Centre other than for secretarial purposes.